I think I have a gas leak. What should I do?

A gas leak is serious business: carbon monoxide poisoning leads to breathing difficulty, headaches, nausea, and dizziness. Most importantly: if you feel anyone and/or any property is in harm’s way due to a gas leak, contact 000 immediately. You should turn off all appliances, including your electrical appliances and pilot lights. Open all of your doors and windows to help with ventilation, but only if it is safe to do so. Shut off the main gas valve and call our emergency response team immediately to locate the leak and repair it as soon as possible.

Google Rating
Based on 22 reviews